Re: TestFX - "Graphics Device initialization failed for : es2, sw" - libswt-gtk-3-java

Aleksandar,

On 2018-04-21 05:20, Aleksandar Kurtakov wrote:
On Fri, Apr 20, 2018 at 8:20 PM, Philip Rhoades <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

People,

Running this:

https://github.com/TestFX/TestFX [1]

I get this error:

Graphics Device initialization failed for :  es2, sw
Error initializing QuantumRenderer: no suitable pipeline found
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error
initializing QuantumRenderer: no suitable pipeline found
at

com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumRenderer.getInstance(QuantumRenderer.java:280)
.
.

on Fedora 27 x86_64

It is supposed to be fixed by installing this:

libswt-gtk-3-java

There has never been such package in Fedora. Well, at least not in the
last 10 years :).

Yes, that was about the vintage of the RPMs I could find . .

but I can't find an RPM for F27:

- anyone got a link for download?

Probably, you're looking for eclipse-swt from
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=1009953

Thanks - I spent about 12 hours trying to get that to work (I don't know much about Java) with no success . .

Once I can get that problem resolved it should allow me to get this working:

  https://github.com/TestFX/TestFX

THEN I should also be able to sort out the problem for the actual program I want to use which works fine on Debian / Ubuntu - if I could get to that stage then I could take on being the RPM package maintainer for the actual program itself . . I really don't want to have to use Docker to run an Ubuntu container . .

Any chance you could have a look at TestFX?

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades