Re: Orphaning openjfx

Hi Jonny!

It is sad to hear, but world rolls on.
I would like to thank you. You have pushed fedora and java FX to completely new level. Without your will and endurance, there would be nothing of this.

The Fedora+FX as you you are started it is a working universe, and the chain you started will be with us for some time.

Again, thank you very much for your passion on this battlefield.

J.