Upcoming guava 20 update

Hi folks,

I'm going to update guava in rawhide to version 20. This will break a few packages, but most of them should be easy to patch. Most of the failures I've seen were due to removal of emptyIterator method, which can be replaced by Collections.emptyIterator(). See [1] and [2] for the list of deprecated elements of previous versions, which usually tells you what is the replacement.

You may notice that guava 20 is not the latest release. The reason I want to update to version 20 first is that guava 21 changes the minimal required Java version to 8, which would effectively raise the requirement for all the dependent packages. For packages like maven, that would be a regression. Therefore I want to do these steps:
1) Update guava to version 20 (latest Java 7 compatible)
2) Create a guava20 compat package
3) Rebuild selected packages against the compat one
4) Update guava to latest upstream version

[1] https://google.github.io/guava/releases/18.0/api/docs/deprecated-list.html [2] https://google.github.io/guava/releases/19.0/api/docs/deprecated-list.html