Jetty EPEL7 question

Hi,

I'm trying to package ZooKeeper for EPEL7. However, it has a build dependency on netty, which depends on logback, which depends on jetty and janino. I've already built janino, and created a buildroot override for it. Now, I'm working on figuring out the jetty dependency for logback.

However, there is no "jetty" jar in the EL7 packaging. Jetty is split into lots of smaller modules, and it's not clear to me which one I need to depend on to get the logback build to work in EPEL7.

I'm modeling the EPEL7 packaging off of the Fedora branches, and both Fedora and EL7 are on Jetty 9. So, I don't think there'll be much to patch to get things working... but it is confusing trying to figure out which specific Jetty RPMS in EL7 I need to depend upon.

Is anybody already familiar with the Jetty packaging in EL7 who could maybe help me out in figuring out what I need to do to get logback to build?

Thanks.

--
Christopher