XMvn and javapackages upstream moved to GitHub

Hello,

I'd like to announce that upstream of javapackages and XMvn projects has been moved from fedorahosted (which is being decommissioned) to github under new organization "fedora-java" which is owned by me and mizdebsk. Both projects are also mirrored on pagure (they already were). Previous github mirrors under mizdebsk namespace are now obsolete.

Pull requests are welcome on both github and pagure. You can also contribute by sending patches directly to one of us or attaching them to bugzilla reports.

The URLs:
https://github.com/fedora-java/xmvn
https://github.com/fedora-java/javapackages

Michael Simacek