Re: mockito v2.x

Il 23/04/2016 21:15, gil ha scritto:
Hi
have You a convincing reason to want to upgrade to the 2.x series?

Il 23/04/2016 21:02, Raphael Groner ha scritto:
I get messages like the following one daily again and again. Obviously, cause I am a co-maintainer of mockito, yes.

Sat Apr 23 18:43:46 2016, the-new-hotness saw an update for mockito, but pkgdb says the maintainers are not interested in bugs being filed
the-new-hotness saw an update for mockito, but pkgdb says the maintainers are not interested in bugs being filed
    https://release-monitoring.org/project/7297/
i don't care about this service
and are all beta release ...
What people think about a bump of mockito to version 2.x in rawhide? Anitya seems not to be able to follow the 1.x branch only. Alternatively, we could introduce a compatibility package and use two Anitya custom projects individually.
this work you do it?
Best
.g