Re: How to build java packages with gradle-local?

Ok, got it working

On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 8:43 AM, Roman Mohr <roman@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I am currently trying to package some java projects which use gradle and I am suck on how to use gradle in offline mode. The Java HOWTO says that I can use the gradle-local command which should be part of the gradle-local package[1]. But at least on Fedora 22 there is no such command inside that package.

The gradle-local script is still missing, so no idea if it is needed. I guess the intention of it is to add the xmvn() repository automatically if no repositories section is in the build.grade file. Right?

I also tried to build the packages then just with 'gradle -s --offline' to see if this might already find the jars from other RPMs but that does not seem to be the case.

I added the xmvn() repo to the repositories section of the build.gradle file and then it could detect the artifacts.

Any help on how to build something with gradle-local would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Roman