Re: Newbie; maven blues.

Il 20/02/2015 14:43, Alec Leamas ha scritto:
Greetings, java gurus!

Back to the crime scene, I'm trying my first java package in a very long time. After reading the java packaging guidelines and the HOWTO I'm making an attempt on first on a list of dependencies. When running maven I get:

Plugin org.codehaus.mojo:animal-sniffer-maven-plugin:1.13 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Cannot access central (http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2) in offline mode and the artifact org.codehaus.mojo:animal-sniffer-maven-plugin:jar:1.13 has not been downloaded from it before. -> [Help 1]

Problem is that I don't understand what this tells me. I have tried to use %pom_remove_plugin and and %pom_remove_dep, to no avail: meven tells me that the plugin :animal-sniffer-maven-plugin does not exist.

So, in short: what does this message *really* mean, and how should I cope with it?

The yet-to-be spec: http://ur1.ca/jrl1h

hi
try with
%pom_remove_plugin :animal-sniffer-maven-plugin com.eclipsesource.json
regards
Tnanks in advance,.

--alec