Clearing Java package review queue

Partially inspired by recent thread on devel@ I'm going to attempt
to clear Java SIG package review queue [1], starting from the upcoming
week. It's quite tedious task and I don't promise I'll finish it soon,
if at all. Some help would be appreciated.

If you have any old, but still relevant reviews, now it's good
time to make sure that packages under review are up-to-date with
current standards and that they still build in rawhide.

[1] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/652183

--
Mikolaj Izdebski
Software Engineer, Red Hat

PS. By clearing review queue I of course mean reviewing packages, not
just clearing bug list and pretending everything is OK :)