Re: Gradle in Fedora

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 4:33 PM, Mikolaj Izdebski <mizdebsk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm glad to announce that Gradle 2.2 has just landed in Fedora 22!
> There's still much to be done, but I think the hardest part is done.
> Thanks to everyone who helped this to happen!

Hi,

I have actually spoken (in French) about this issue a couple times.
And by issue I mean, both Fedora's "First" principle and packaging
guidelines that do not necessary align with upstream vendors goals. I
took Gradle as an example, because I had enough material to elaborate.

I am glad to see Gradleware proving me wrong over time, and impressed
by Mikolaj's work!

I am already looking forward f22 thanks to you :)

Cheers,
Dridi