Re: Circular dependencies in BuildRequires

Hi,
sorry I fail to send to ML in first time

On Seg, 2014-08-25 at 10:32 -0400, Michael Simacek wrote:

> [...]

I need update sisu to have sisu-mojos for compile maven-3.2.2, that
requires it, and I'm stuck here btw.
I can't build sisu-0.2.1 on Fedora 20 but now, it seems to me, that is a
problem with %mvn_build macro rpm, because all packages that I want
rebuild ends with :
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to load XMvn configuration

I'm sending sisu-0.2.1 to build in copr for us see the build error on :

http://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/sergiomb/eclipse_4.4/fedora-20-x86_64/sisu-0.2.1-6.fc21/build.log

--
Sérgio M. B.