Re: Intent to retire maven-ant-tasks

On 03/06/2014 06:24 AM, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> I think it is well past time to have retired maven-ant-tasks.  I just
> doesn't support maven 3 and upstream appears to be dead - no scm commits
> for 10 months.  I'm planning on retiring by Friday unless someone else
> wants to flog this dead horse.

Definitely agreed.  Maven 2.x is officially considered as EOL and there
will be no new releases.

Users of maven-ant-tasks can migrate to aether-ant-tasks which are still
actively developed and provide similar interface.

> # repoquery --whatrequires maven-ant-tasks
> leiningen-0:1.7.1-7.fc20.noarch
>
> but I don't know about BuildRequires.

COnsidering both Requires and BuildRequires only 2 packages depend on
maven-ant-tasks: closure-compiler and leiningen.

--
Mikolaj Izdebski