Re: spring-* vs springframework-*

Hi,

For the sake of consistency I'd go for springframework-*, but also
because they had to change their groupid when the rules changed on the
maven central (spring => org.springframework). Upstream itself calls
it "Spring Framework" [1] as part of the spring ecosystem.

Best Regards,
Dridi

[1] http://projects.spring.io/spring-framework/