Re: Orphaning of freemind and all my remaining Java packages

On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 6:43 AM, Johannes Lips <johannes.lips@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So I will orphan the packages next week and will block them if no one
> applies for taking them over.
>
> - freemind
> - SimplyHTML

Im sorry to hear that... I always liked Freemind. But Im just a user,
so I cant help becoming a maintainer (I've never been a maintainer
btw), unless of course you have automated the repackaging process via
scripts.

FC
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell