Apache TomEE rpms

Hello Fedora/Java people,

First post to the list, so hello!

We've crafted up some RPMs for Apache TomEE and are looking to contribute them to Fedora if at all possible.

* http://dl.bintray.com/hgomez/devops-incubator-rpm/tomee-jaxrs-1.5.2-1.noarch.rpm?direct
* http://dl.bintray.com/hgomez/devops-incubator-rpm/tomee-webprofile-1.5.2-1.noarch.rpm?direct
* http://dl.bintray.com/hgomez/devops-incubator-rpm/tomee-plus-1.5.2-1.noarch.rpm?direct

I haven't much of an idea on what the process for this might be.  Dan Allen (RedHat) pointed us this way.  Hoping someone here might have insight, even if that is some other list.

-David