Any dependancy resolution tricks?

Hi,
I've been trying to get activemq to build on F19.
Although it built on F19 originally, it no longer does. Without changing the package, all the dependencies have changed. (And the %build section, but that was the simple fix.)

It's taken me several days of trial and error to get through one section of building, and I think I'm on my last, but I just cannot figure out what provides the following dependancies.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project activemq-core: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.apache.activemq:activemq-core:bundle:5.6.0: The following artifacts could not be resolved: org.springframework:spring-test:jar:SYSTEM, commons-primitives:commons-primitives:jar:1.0, axion:axion:jar:1.0-M3-dev, org.apache.ftpserver:ftpserver-core:jar:1.0.0: The repository system is offline but the artifact org.springframework:spring-test:jar:SYSTEM is not available in the local repository. -> [Help 1]

Is there a java/maven/rpm/yum trick for figuring out which packages I need install to resolve those dependencies?

Troy