Re: Development and maintainership of freemind in fedora

Hi all,

I uploaded the latest status of my work to my fedorapeople.org account.
I would be glad if someone could help me out, because currently it's not compiling and I have no clue how to fix this, because it broke for no apparent reason.
You would need to build and install JOrtho and JMapViewer first.

http://hannes.fedorapeople.org/JMapViewer-2013.01.13-1.fc18.src.rpm http://hannes.fedorapeople.org/JOrtho-0.5-1.fc18.src.rpm
http://hannes.fedorapeople.org/freemind-1.0.0-0.2.RC_2.fc18.src.rpm

Thanks in advance,

Johannes