Java SIG MEETING Feb 26 (tomorrow) 4 PM UTC

Seems like late announcements will become norm for our meetings :-)

Since the issues surrounding effective poms seem to have been solved (or at
least we have consensus on idea and some POC packages), we can revisit our SIG
agenda from last week[1,2].

Any specific notes you'd like discussed (i.e. java-devel BR) I'd like to as you
to add to the agenda.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:Java_SIG_2013-02-26
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Msrb/JavaPackagingDraft
--