Re: Installing effective Maven POM files

> OK, constructive solution - why not provide an optional way for
> mvn-local/rpmbuild to resolve using normal poms only and finish with
> this discussion?

There is already such an option. I have suggested in before, in
this thread. But usage of this options depends on packages install
both raw and effective POMs (so far they install only one of them).

In xmvn < 0.4.0 you can export XMVN_RESOLV_POM_REPOS environmental
variable (which is an ugly and undocumented option). In xmvn >= 0.4.0
(not yet available in Fedora, but already implemened in git) a new
documented configuration option is introduced which allows you to
specify from which location you want to resolve POM files.

--
Mikolaj