Re: Question about wagon-webdav build failure

> Now, wagon-webdav does not appear to exist in Fedora, so I'm not
> surprised it
> fails to build, but I'm curious as to why it builds okay in F18.
>  maven change?

This is a bug in maven local resolver. I'm going to fix in ASAP
(Monday or Tuesday), feel free to report a bug against xmvn package
if you want to be updated on the progress.

> Anyway, suggestions on how to handle this?  I'm not familiar with
> "extension"
> as a pom entry.

A workaround is to remove the extension from POM. You can use
a macro in %prep:
  %pom_xpath_remove pom:build/pom:extensions

--
Mikolaj