bouncycastle needs a maintainer

bouncycastle package, which is required by several Java
packages, has no maintainer for half a year [1]. Orphan
packages are automatically deprecated before new release
is branched. Deprecated packages are blocked from release.

If this happens then many Java packages may break and to
fix this a full package review and bodhi update may be
needed. Because of that I would suggest that someone takes
ownership of bouncycastle (I especially have in mind
maintainers of dependent packages).

Currently bouncycastle is required by the following packages:

apache-sshd
apacheds
azureus
bouncycastle-mail [orphan]