Re: m2eclipse packaging inquiry

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 06:35:17PM -0500, John W. Himpel wrote:
Good evening,

I see in BZ 847160 that Gerard was working on this for his Summer of
Code project.  It seems as though his last attempt (2012-08-21) to
package was unable to pass review.  Since then there appears to be no
activity.

My packaging skills are non-existent and my maven skills are barely
enough to generate an ear and war file for JEE applications.  Otherwise,
I would see if I could move this effort forward.

Is there anyone planning on finishing the m2eclipse packaging?  If not,
I guess I'll just do mvn from the command line. :-(

Thanks.

John

Hi John,

Yeah, I left that one a bit loose, but it's something I hope to
eventually get around to, if nobody else has done it first. I haven't
got time just yet, so if you or anyone else feel up doing whatever
needs to be done, then feel free! :) If I am the one to do it, I'll be
sure to let you know when it's done.
I think you should be able to install it from its normal channels[0]
until then.

[0] http://eclipse.org/m2e/download/

--
Gerard Ryan :: gerard@xxxxxxx :: http://blog.grdryn.me :: @grdryn
PGP Fingerprint: AA11 A666 C98E B6D8 231C 11ED 6EDC 7E4A 62BC 4A15