Re: rpmbuild vs apache-ivy

Thank you a lot: I'll study these examples.

Em 28-06-2012 05:43, Stanislav Ochotnicky escreveu:
Forgot to send to java-devel as well, sorry for the double email
Fabiano.

Quoting Fabiano Martins (2012-06-26 18:51:23)
Hi,

I use Apache Solr4 on my organization, and plan pack it on a RPM and
share with the Community.

Sorry if my question is dumb, but I already read FAQs, docs, Google, and
can't solve it alone...

I did a specfile to build it, but the build.xml uses apache-ivy to
resolve deps, and it automatically tries to download required libraries.
I've put "BuildRequires" clauses on specfile, but I don't know how to made
to Ivy use installed libraries instead of download them.

[snip]
But when I try call "ant dist" from rpmbuild it fails with this message:
[snip]
Basically, your fastest/easiest bet is to look at packages that already
use apache-ivy and see how they deal with it:

$ repoquery --repoid=rawhide-source --archlist=src --whatrequires apache-ivy
ant-contrib-0:1.0-0.16.b3.fc17.src
groovy-0:1.8.6-4.fc18.src
ironjacamar-0:1.0.9-3.fc18.src
papaki-0:1.0.0-0.1.Beta3.fc18.src

So have a look at those spec files to get an idea. Ivy mostly just looks
at a certain cache location to see if a required file is there and if
so, uses it.

You seem to be in "a bit" different timezone, but quite a lot of java
folks are on #fedora-java @ freenode (IRC) during EMEA business hours.
You might have luck outside that time as well though if you have
specific questions.

--
Fabiano Martins
Unidade de Aplicativos e Internet