Re: Guacamole Java Web application

Hello,

On 20 June 2012 16:54, Jon VanAlten <jvanalte@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sorry for slow reply, I had a few days away from keyboard ;)
>
> (and then a few really busy days to make up for it!)
>
> I would be happy to review this final piece for you, but won't get
> to it until next week.

No problem, thank you very much for the reply.
I will try to post the main Java Web application for review tomorrow
and make 831975 a blocker for it.

As packaging Java web apps in Fedora is still rough [1] I don't know
with what I will come out :D

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/JavaWebApps

Regards,
--Simone

--
You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose
sight of the shore (R. W. Emerson).