New packaging macros and related things

Yesterday I pushed a new package into rawhide: javapackages-tools. This
used to be part of jpackage-utils initially, now we split it into
separate package. This should make some things a bit more simple for me
:-)

Now to things which will likely interest Java packagers:
 * %add_maven_depamp now has default arguments. I.e.:

   %add_maven_depmap
   is now equivalent to
   %add_maven_depmap JPP-%{name}.pom %{name}.jar

   This will simplify the "default" use case. You can of course still
   use the "full" version.

 * New %create_javadoc_subpackage macro:
    If you put this at the end of %install section it will generate
    whole java subpackage including file section etc. Please see
    /etc/rpm/macros.fjava for documentation on using it. There are 3
    variables that change its behaviour a bit. Again, for simple maven
    modules/libraries this should simplify spec files

I also have an idea that if implemented would completely remove need to
specify add_maven_depmap in the spec file for simple use cases. We'll
see how that works out when I have time to play with it.

Alex Kurtakov also enabled OSGI Requires generator in this release so
expect some interesting simplifications there as well. I expect Alex
will comment on this point.

--
Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky@xxxxxxxxxx>

PGP: 7B087241