Re: Help building dcm4che

On Thu, 2011-05-12 at 16:19 +0200, Stanislav Ochotnicky wrote:
> org/dcm4chee/imagetest directory contains 2 Java class files. It's
> hard to tell it they are actually being run, but I guess they are. One
> way to fix all of this (and probably best in long term) is to ask
> upstream to do a source release of test data/package.
>
> As for pointing maven to arbitrary directory..not easy. Only way to do
> it with our maven right now is to create proper directory structure
> within
> .m2/ directory. That is:
> .m2/groupid1/groupid2/../artifactid/artifactid-version.{pom,jar}

Hello,

I managed to build dcm4che-test. That dependency problem is over. Now
I'm stuck with another one:

This is what mock says:

> DEBUG: [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project dcm4che-imageio: Could not resolve dependencies for project dcm4che:dcm4che-imageio:jar:2.0.25: The repository system is offline but the artifact com.sun.media:jai_imageio:jar:1.1 is not available in the local repository. -> [Help 1]
> DEBUG: org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal on project dcm4che-imageio: Could not resolve dependencies for project dcm4che:dcm4che-imageio:jar:2.0.25: The repository system is offline but the artifact com.sun.media:jai_imageio:jar:1.1 is not available in the local repository.

I've created a local depmap file etc. and tried it (Thanks Stanislav for
guiding me over the IRC), but it's still giving me this error.

My spec[1], depmap[2] and build.logs[3] are at my fedorapeople.org
space. Could you please have a look at tell me where I'm mucking up?

The spec isn't complete btw.

Thanks,
Ankur
[FranciscoD]