Re: Maven 3 script changes

2011/2/10 Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> I just built a new maven 3 package. It provides one more script called
> mvn-rpmbuild.

> mvn-rpmbuild should be used in spec files. It does same magic as
> previously mvn-local (and mvn-jpp) did.

> mvn-local on the other hand changed so that it WILL download artifacts
> from remote repositories if they are not available locally. This is a
> change compared to previous maven 3 packages. Please don't use mvn-local
> in spec files.

I switched my maintained packages to build with mvn-local last week.
(everything worked very smoothly, good work!).

Did the new maven3 package hit rawhide before or after the mass rebuild?
Should i change and rebuild my packages asap?

Cheers

--
Guido Grazioli <guido.grazioli@xxxxxxxxx>
Via Parri 11 48011 - Alfonsine (RA)