Re: Java SIG Oct 19 meeting minutes & summary

> On 10/20/2010 05:01 AM, Stanislav Ochotnicky wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > We had our bi-weekly meeting yesterday so I'm going to summarize what is
> > happening right now in Fedora-Java world.
> >
> > People present:
> >   * cspike
> >   * ggraz
> >   * mbooth
> >   * akurtakov
> >   * sochotni
> >
> > Status updates:
> >   * Maven 3 - work on custom resolver is starting
>
> Would depfind be useful here?  I did a bit of work on the M3 awhile
> back, but not enough to know what this would entail.

Not at all. The resolver we are speaking about is a way to resolve Maven
groupId:artifactId from the system repository which has a different format
compared to upstream repository. It's no related to finding/graphing
dependencies at all but to mapping fedora installed jars to maven
groupId:artifactId.

Alexander Kurtakov