Re: Java SIG Oct 19 meeting minutes & summary

On 10/20/2010 11:01 AM, Stanislav Ochotnicky wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We had our bi-weekly meeting yesterday so I'm going to summarize what is
> happening right now in Fedora-Java world.

On a related note...I wanted to ask if perhaps we could talk about
changing the time/days of the meetings? I noticed that we don't have any
people from US attending the meetings anyway, so I'd like to move them
to sooner than 17:00 UTC.

Options I would like you to consider:
 * Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 13:00-14:00 UTC @ fedora-meeting
 * Monday 14:00-15:00 UTC @ fedora-meeting
 * Whole week at 14:00-15:00 UTC @ fedora-meeting-1

This is mostly question for people currently attending the meetings. I
would like you to have time to continue attending, but if we can move to
a time slot so that more people can come...all the better.

In general I'd like to avoid Monday/Friday because people are
travelling, there are often vacations etc. I'd also prefer
fedora-meeting to fedora-meeting-1 because of bigger audience, but it's
not that important.

Is there anyone for whom earlier times do not work (due to
work/school/other interests) ?

I created a voting form at (my first time, so maybe I screwed something
up).

http://www.makeavote.net/mavsta13752.html

--
Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky@xxxxxxxxxx>