Re: Help un-orphan some packages in the Java stack

On 08/05/2010 08:50 PM, Andrew Overholt wrote:
> Stanislav took a few of the packages listed by Bill at [1] but there are
> still the following orphaned Java packages.  Is anyone interested in
> owning any of them?  If so, please take ownership in pkgdb [2].

At Stanislav's personal request, I can take

> Orphan: joda-time
> Orphan: jtidy

unless one of the co-maintainers (of jtidy, joda-time does have any)
intervenes. Unfortunately, they won't get any attention until I'm back
from vacation. Especially jtidy needs a lot, so I wouldn't mind if the
co-maintainers get active :)

Regards, Chris