jna and gstreamer-java on fedora

hi,
unfortunately it seems we don't really test the rpm package:-(
the main problem is the jna. it seems the jna package provided by fedora is not working with our rpm and even with gstreamer-java compiled from source. we always got such problems (like in test):
    [junit] Testsuite: org.gstreamer.BinTest
    [junit] #
[junit] # An unexpected error has been detected by Java Runtime Environment:
    [junit] #
    [junit] #  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0xb24b000b, pid=12123, tid=1616784
    [junit] #
    [junit] # Java VM: OpenJDK Server VM (1.6.0-b09 mixed mode linux-x86)
    [junit] # Problematic frame:
    [junit] # C  0xb24b000b
    [junit] #
    [junit] # An error report file with more information is saved as:
    [junit] # /tmp/gstreamer-java/hs_err_pid12123.log
    [junit] #
    [junit] # If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
    [junit] #   http://icedtea.classpath.org/bugzilla
[junit] # The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
    [junit] # See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
    [junit] #
    [junit] Test org.gstreamer.BinTest FAILED (crashed)
what can be the reason? the jna.jar packaged with gstreamer-java is working properly, but not the jna in fedora. does anybody use the jna package in fedora? is it working? can we've do something? or should i've to package the jna provided by gstreamer-java or reuild the original jna and not use the fedora one?
thanks in advance.
yours.