Re: Koji build failure of eclipse-epic

Hi,

* Mat Booth <fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2008-05-03 07:43]:
>   Error: Missing Dependency: libhunspell.so.1()(64bit) is needed by
> package xulrunner

That's because xulrunner is broken in rawhide (or so I was told).
There's some sort of dependency chain that needs to be fixed.

> It's confusing me because eclipse-epic doesn't depend on xulrunner.
> I'm a newbie with package management, so I'm not sure what to do to
> resolve this.

eclipse-epic needs eclipse which needs xulrunner (through SWT).  Since
koji builds up a buildroot using mock and it can't satisfy the entire
chain of build deps, it fails.  It's nothing you've done wrong - just
keep trying :)

Andrew