Re: Problems building kawa on rawhide with ecj-on-gcj

Mark Wielaard wrote:
 Maybe if you have time and have icedtea
installed then maybe you could also try compiling with the included
javac in that package. Then we might know which compiler is right.

I forgot to mention that I had tried that and the IcedTea javac compiles it as well.

AG

begin:vcard
fn:Anthony Green
n:Green;Anthony