don't build debuginfo package

Hi list,

I have a problem to build a Eclipse plugin package[1] in rawhide, that seems to be a bug in the last RPM package, I will fill a bug about this today. At first view, all Java package that include classes outside a jar file can have the same troubles (I should test this today too).

With the coming of AcedTea as default JRE for F8 the debuginfo package can be useful only for 0,1% of our users base, that amount of people is probably less than that because the user must work on a ppc arch using eclipse-rse (the package that give problem) and must will to debug it.

So, what do you think about adding %define debug_package %{nil} on the top of the specfile while this bug is not solved in the RPM package.

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-java-list/2007-August/msg00009.html

Thanks,
Alphonse