Re: Fedora Eclipse plugin problem

Frode Petersen skrev:
Eclipse still crashes. :-(
Have anyone else tried the same plugin (Omondo EclipseUML community ed.) and experienced the same thing?

I've found some posts suggesting that using those PermSize parameters only delays the crash, though they were not related to Eclipse. Is there a way to monitor the memory usage, to find out whether Eclipse or a plugin is the reason for the behaviour?

Any suggestions as to who should get the problem report?

Frode

I think I'll try and install upstream Eclipse directly, and see if the problem persists. That should give me a clue as to where to report to.

Frode