Re: Fwd: Error in running mgnt target on Linux.

Hi,

On Thu, 2006-12-14 at 18:32 +0000, Bhupendra Bhardwaj wrote:
> The eclipse plugins in maven repository are available for win32 only.

This seems like the root of your current problem.  If you are using
maven to build and it pulls its deps from some repo somewhere, then your
dependencies need to be in that repo, right?  However, later on you say:

> The downloading of required runtime binary from eclipse is required
> because the platform specific eclipse plugins are not available in
> maven repository, so we can't pachage everything together for all
> platforms using maven.

So what if they *were* in the maven repo?  Would it be able to do
per-arch/os/ws builds?  SWT -- and by extension RCP -- is
platform-dependent.  How does maven handle this situation?

Andrew