Re: Re: Did the Eclipse update in updates-testing break for anyone else?

* Mary Ellen Foster <mefoster@xxxxxxxxx> [2006-11-19 14:08]:
> On 19/11/06, Mary Ellen Foster <mefoster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >I hope I don't have to rebuild my workspace again ... argh. :(
>
> Addendum -- I tried moving my ".eclipse" directory out of the way and
> restarting, and it came up successfully. So it was something in my
> local config, I guess, but I do think it was triggered somehow by that
> update. Any suggestions for what to look for?

It's because we moved the platform-specific stuff to /usr/lib (or
/usr/lib64).  There's no way around the .eclipse breakage.

I know Ben was going to put some information about it in the update text
and we were going to send some email to make sure people were aware.  Sorry
you had to hit it before we sent out the info.

Andrew