Re: Fedora Extras submission - classpath-0.92

Paul> I'm building limewire against classpath. It should run on the same JVM
Paul> that OOo runs on (gcj IIRC).

I would suggest trying to build it against the included gcj first.
The FC6 libgcj is relatively up-to-date.  If it doesn't build against
libgcj there is some chance that it won't run on it anyway... and in
that case we'd like to know what to pull in for a later update.

Paul> ikvm needs classpath to build happily

I thought IKVM included its own copy of Classpath.

Tom