Re: How to debugging tomcat5 mailer problems

Hi,

Tom Tromey wrote:
"Peter" == Peter Carroll <peter.carroll@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Peter> Thanks. I don't think it is the SMTP server per se but this does help.
Peter> Aug 29 00:08:53 carrera postfix/smtpd[14874]: <
Peter> localhost.localdomain[127.0.0.1]: MAIL FROM:<precisionpete@xxxxxxxxx> SP
Peter> org.jpackage.mail.inet.smtp.ParameterList@1d1ae9b9

This is curious, and I would guess the source of the bug.
You'd have to track down where this comes from.

This comes from the GNU Classpath inet implementation bundled with classpathx-mail: see the classpathx-mail SRPM. We needed to roll it into the main jar to be drop-compatible with Sun's javamail implementation, which has no external dependencies.

Tom