Re: [fedora-java] line numbers

Andrew Haley wrote:
Right indeed.  If we have a line number lookup of our own, and if it's
fast enough, it can just look in the debuginfo files.
Yeah, there's that option too. But do we want to provide line numbers even if debuginfo is not installed? Given that the space cost is small, I think it would be nice. The debuginfo packages arn't widely distributed and can easily get out of sync with the real binaries.

Bryce