[fedora-java] PHPEclipse, Subclipse, and Webtools plugins for Eclipse

I've recently just discovered the Eclipse IDE, and so far have been very
impressed with it.  I've been using the PHPEclipse and Subclipse plugins just
by unzipping the plugins into my /usr/share/eclipse/plugins directory, but I
know that these are just the jar files and aren't natively compiled like
Eclipse is.
I'm interested in helping getting these compiled, but unfortunately it's been
very difficult for me to find information on how to compile plugins by hand
for Eclipse.
If anyone can provide any pointers or information, I'd be very appreciative.

http://phpeclipse.de/
http://subclipse.tigris.org/
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/

-Doug