[fedora-java] Building RPM's with Java alternatives

I have the Sun JDK installed on FC2 using the -compat package from JPackage and I'm trying to rebuild the new subversion-1.3.0-2 SRPM. I get a bunch of compile errors for the javahl subpackage from what appear to be header incompatibilities. Has anyone tried this?

(I had to patch the subversion spec file to use the more generic link to the JDK and to set the BuildRequires to the generic JDK-compat Provides instead of the gcj-specific one.)

I'll reply back to this thread as I learn more, with more details about exactly what is happening. I just wanted to see if anyone else has tried substituting the Sun JDK for gcj and run into something similar.