Re: [fedora-java] Eclipse and Tomcat

--On Tuesday, December 20, 2005 4:50 PM -0800 "Daniel B. Thurman" <dant@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Now - what port is tomcat running on so that I can see if it is running!
Well, it is not port 80 nor port 8080 (I am running apache at 80, and
there is nothing at 8080)

I cannot seem to find a tomcat listener in netstat -a so I cannot tell if
tomcat is running successfully or not!?!?

As root, try "lsof -i | grep tomcat". (The grep is to isolate the list to processes running as user "tomcat". Red Hat typically names the user running a daemon after the daemon.)