Re: [fedora-java] Moving aot-compile-rpm and rebuild-gcj-db out of java-gcj-compat

Thomas Fitzsimmons wrote:

I also propose removing rebuild-gcj-db and instead adding a --rebuild
argument to gcj-dbtool that implements the current Fedora Core database
management policy (which seems to work).  Andrew and Tom, thoughts?
I think thats a good idea. I see no reason why this shouldn't be rolled into gcj-dbtool (Andrew?). If needed for compatibility reasons, rebuild-gcj-db could be made to call "gcj-db --rebuild".

Anyway, I was considering creating an intermediate
java-gcj-compat-scripts package to handle these scripts but looking
through them, I think it's better to get rid of them during the push to
FC5.  Doing so will solve the "missing rebuild-gcj-db" failures.
I agree. The less packages the better, IMO.

Bryce