Re: [fedora-java] Re: Odd ClassNotFoundException with RSSOwl

Andrew Overholt (overholt@xxxxxxxxxx):

> > As for swt-nl.jar, I know green posted a message to jpackage-discuss
> > [...]
> > but I don't know what it is part of (if it is not part of the swt
> > build already).
>
> I don't think it's part of the SWT build.  I don't see the files in a
> build tree, either.  Ben, is this necessary?  I'm considering
> including it as a Source file in the SWT RPM - David, what do you
> think?

  It's a set of translations that were contributed to eclipse from IBM.
We provide them off of the SWT homepage (www.eclipse.org/swt/).
Including it as a source file in the SWT RPM seems reasonable IMHO.

  -Billy