Re: [fedora-java] FC4 Tomcat & Jakarta Hell

Gary Benson <gbenson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nah, the reason an old struts was used is because that's what
JPackage tomcat was using at the time.  Newer struts works
just fine with libgcj, and indeed Fedora Rawhide has 1.2.4.

I forgot to check, but there it is:

<http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/SRPMS/struts-1.2.4-2jpp_1fc.src.rpm>

Still, I recall Fernando saying he absoluetly needed struts11 which is why he
kept both packages. I guess whatever the reason, it is not related to tomcat.

--
Sincerely,

David Walluck
<david@xxxxxxxx>