Re: [fedora-java] Compiling OpenExchange with gcj and classpath

Andrew Overholt wrote:

Hi,

* Soumyadip Modak <soumyadip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2005-07-08 15:03]:
Recently I've been looking at OpenExchange on Fedora Core 4.

This would be something great to have.

Can anyone please guide me how to rectify these problems to get a
completely free groupware solution ?

I'm assuming you saw Mark Wielaard's post?  He summarizes the issues well.

Andrew

Yup.. I saw Mark's post, I'm waiting a bit for the OX people to respond before I go ahead and try hacking the source code
Thanks for the encouragement. Hope to have the OX dev.s interested in this.

Thanks

--
Soumyadip Modak
soumyadip.modak@xxxxxxxxx