[fedora-java] Re: Java API doc (javadoc) from GCJ/classpath?

Andrew Overholt wrote:
You haven't missed it, no.  I believe Anthony Green did some packaging
of the libgcj or Classpath javadocs.  Anthony?  This could be a good
candidate for Fedora Extras (and potentially Fedora Core 5).

I found classpath-javadoc or JPackage.org, which looks like exactly what
I'm looking for.  Unfortunately, it conflicts with Fedora's version of
jpackage-utils, which owns /usr/share/javadoc/java.

Ian Pilcher                                        i.pilcher@xxxxxxxxxxx