Re: [fedora-java] JOnAS in FC5

Mark Wielaard wrote:
> JSPs seem broken since the compiler somehow seems to get a wrong
> classpath. It cannot find any imports like javax.servlet.*,
> org.objectweb.jonas.*, ... There must be some classpath property set
> wrongly by I haven't figured out where/what.

Isn't jonasAdmin all JSPs?  Certainly there's loads of JSP stuff in my
classloader log...

> It takes a while before it all starts up.

I'm going to aot-compile the stuff that's being hit, to hopefully
speed that up.

> But it feels pretty smooth when it actually runs. Great work!

Thank you.  Thanks to everyone who's helped me too :)

> The amount of dependencies is amazing. Does someone have a graph of
> them, or is it easy to create a picture of the rpm dependency graph
> somehow? It would be fun to have one for Eclipse and Jonas.

The graphs get very messy.  I've done them separately for ant, tomcat
and jonas, but never all together.

Cheers,
Gary