[fedora-java] native and regular eclipse freezing in fc4t1

Greetings,

I looked around bugzilla but there wasn't anything similar to this bug. Every time I start the native eclipse, the entire computer freezes as soon as it passes the splash screen. Hard reset is the only thing that works from that point on. I tried starting the regular eclipse 3.1M5 with gij and the result was the same; regular eclipse runs fine on the Sun jvm.

This is an i386 fc4t1 system updated to the latest rawhide (from last night). Are there any options I can pass to either gij or the eclipse binary that will make it print some debugging info?